Benefits of outsourcing monitoring:
· It is more cost efficient to outsource IONM services
· In IONM equipment is constantly changing. As a hospital there is no need to purchase capital equipment or the added cost of maintaining the equipment
· Hiring and training neurophysiologists can be difficult, time consuming, and expensive.
· Hospital vs. in-house has a significant cost savings.
· We provide only one service: Intraoperative Monitoring. This allows us to focus our entire attention to the latest techniques in IONM.
Below is a list of Common Procedures Monitored, we also provide services for many other types of surgical procedures at the surgeons request. Please contact us for additional information on the type of surgery that needs our services.
Spine: (Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar, Sacral)
· Decompression and Fusions
· Tethered Cord
· Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
· Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
· Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
· Lateral Lumbar Interbody fusion (XLIF)
· Acoustic Neuroma
· Cranial Aneurysm
· Arteriovenous Malformations
· Tumor Resection
· Chiari Malformation
· Cortical Tumors
· Microvascular Decompression
· Carotid Endarterectomy
· Sub-Clavian Carotid Bypass
· Cardiopulmony Bypass with Hypothermia
· Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Repair
· Facial Nerve Decompression
CNS Neuromonitoring | Address: 4000 Church Road, Mount Laurel NJ. 08054 | Tel: 856-234-4570 Fax: 856-494-7994